I’d rather have I Am December Girl When I Was Weakest When I Was Saddest He Comforted Me shirt . Bette as my mom. Dana? or whatever her name is, is a truly terrible mother. She’s one of those women that gets very insecure and jealous as soon as her daughter hits the teenage years and starts to blossom. Everything becomes an . Yes! I’ve been trying to figure who she reminds me of. I wonder what her natural hair color is. Every time I see the Witches of Weho I totally picture them dancing round the cauldron after sacrificing a small child. Stassi thinks she is Beyonce, really she is Winifred. Her mom is an absolute monster. I get second-hand mommy issues watching her. Oh my gosh! She DOES look like her! Her mom is seriously a horrible mother.
I Am December Girl When I Was Weakest When I Was Saddest He Comforted Me shirt, hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt
LIMITED EDITION
****** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ******
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Click button “BUY PRODUCT”
2. Select the style and color you want:
T-Shirt / Hoodie / Sweater / Tank / Mug
3. Select size and quantity
4. Click “BUY IT NOW“
5. Enter shipping and billing information
Done! Simple like that!
Guaranteed safe and secure checkout via:
Paypal | VISA | MASTERCARD
Shipping info:
Orders are expected to arrive within 5 to 10 business days. Rush 3-day service is available on select products. All products are proudly printed in the United States.
No comments:
Post a Comment