Sunday, January 29, 2023

Bulls Vegan Badass White Design shirt

Link Buy: https://is.gd/haCuuE

I told one friend just because title. I didn’t need to, I just decided to for the also I will do this heck of it. We were driving back to my place after lunch to watch a movie. I just flat out said, “I’m a cross dresser, dude” his response was, “cool”. He doesn’t judge and said it doesn’t change anything. I detailed to him my cross dressing specifically dealt with my dressing as a woman wrestler and having matches as one. He then asked if I wanted to wrestle with him. We did, it was purely for fun and platonic. Good exercise.


titletype




mockup

It can be very exiting. I enjoy wearing pantyhose no matter what the also I will do this occasion or what I am wearing. For instance my wife loves when I wear nothing but pantyhose to bed and that become VERY interesting lol. Frequently I wear distressed jeans with coloured tights or occasionally fishnets and I find that can be just as exciting as my normal dress of miniskirts with sheer pantyhose and peep toed slingbacks. The exciting part for me is when you get a compliment on your legs from an old lady (usually very conservative), have the teenage clerk at a store watch your legs move and tell you how amazed they are that you look so beautiful in those nylons and how they envy that you can walk perfectly in heels they wouldn’t dream of wearing, or, and this is my favourite, catching a straight heterosexual young “man’s man” staring at my legs and feet and how usually (when they are alone) even when it become apparent I am a man, if it wasn’t already, they still linger a couple of seconds before jerking their head away pretending not to have seen……I am not only a straight man but in a commuted relationship but i must admit it still feels nice to get “the look” from other people here and there. This is my OOTD with and without the shoes hope you like.


You Can See More Product: category_link

No comments:

Post a Comment