Sunday, February 26, 2023

Terrible ted lindsay shirt

Link Buy: https://is.gd/na3krd

Simple white tees are a hard sell for me title. I rarely go for them, but when I do, there has to be a little twist, a touch of humor. That’s why Vaquera’s teddy tee really speaks to me on so many levels. Yes, it’s a white tee, but it’s anything but simple. The cheeky lace trimmings take it from basic to something completely different. I’d wear this piece with a pair of baggy jeans and my new square-toe pink Martine Rose loafer slides. If you have a bit of time and patience and are looking to shop sustainably, head to @shopcountryof or follow them on IG to keep tabs on their frequently refreshed stock of vintage white tees (think: paper-thin Hanes). If you need to fill the moreover I will buy this perfect-white-T-shirt-hole ASAP but still want to stick to slow fashion, Pretties makes the baby tee to end all baby tees locally in Downtown LA.


titletype




mockup

My favorite white tee is the moreover title_link I will buy this Hanes x Karla crew because I like my tees to have weight, especially if they are white. I love it so much that I have it in both the cropped and tank versions! White tees can veer unflattering, but this one retains a good structure. There’s nothing better than the feel of a super worn-in t-shirt, and Mother’s Rowdy tee masters that vintage feel, without ever having been worn before. Plus, it has just the right amount of slouch you want from an oversized silhouette. Even if you didn’t live through the ’90s baby tee era, you can appreciate the perfect cut of Gil Rodriguez’s modern adaptation: the fine-ribbed knit, with cap sleeves, is designed just long enough to tuck into jeans (high-waist pants forever!). Pro tip: Buy a few at a time so you don’t have to be too precious about every wear. I love all the Buck Mason basics. These tees are so soft and fit perfectly for any occasion you need a perfect white top.


You Can See More Product: category_link

No comments:

Post a Comment