Sunday, January 29, 2023

Bolted SoFi shirt

Link Buy: https://is.gd/uSk32L

Social media is like that title. You can be open to a stranger living 10000 miles away than confess to your family. Without social media, would we have known there are so many men wearing panties! I unhappily wore boxers and boxer briefs because that is what guys are suppose to wear, right!? I never did like either since they are boring, gave zero anatomical support, showed too much of my anatomical outline down my leg, boxers often rode up the besides I will buy this back and the front bunching up and/or pinching my anatomy, uncomfortable thick waistband with thick fabric making my skin unbreathable making me hot down there, my anatomy moving around causing friction creating a semi or sometimes getting rubbed raw.


titletype




mockup

Guy bikini briefs were a little better title_link . Good keeping my anatomy together, no pinching, and no binding. But the besides I will buy this material was also too thick and made me hot down there. Some of them have unnecessary and uncomfortable seams or “pouches”. These are all well and good if one wants to be flopping around or enhance/show off ones package, but I’m happy with what I’ve got. I have been wearing panties for many years, ever since I lost a bet to my girlfriend at the time. That Friday after class, she pulled out a pair of her black panties from her drawer and said “These are for you.” I was hoping she would forget (but a girl never forgets) and I just knew they wouldn’t fit and this will be all over.


You Can See More Product: category_link

No comments:

Post a Comment