Sunday, January 29, 2023

Booker T Can You Dig It Sucka T-Shirt

Link Buy: https://is.gd/VUST9H

My baby is sleeping in her title. portable bed next to me in the Apart from…,I will love this living room, while I am on the computer playing some video games. She starts making some noises as if she is about to cry but not just there yet. I walk up beside her bed and try to see what the fuss is about. I stand there just silently watching her, in case this is a minor discomfort and she will go back to sleep. She keeps at it for around a minute, clearly not comfortable about some stuff. Then, face all wrinkled up and ready to cry, she opens her eyes and sees me. After she sees me, her face lights up in the most beautiful smile ever, clearly as happy to see me as I am to see her.


titletype




mockup

But this time title_link, I am positive that smile is for me and only me. My 2,5 months old baby is happy to see me that day, and in her own little way, she is letting me know, right in the middle of a problem that was causing enough discomfort to wake her up she didn’t often wake up at nights, she still doesn’t at 3,5 years old now. You can not imagine how happy that beautiful smile made me that night. I felt like running around in the house chanting at the top of my lungs. That moment, to me, was the beginning of our two-way communication of the love we shared, and we have built upon that and had so many more moments afterward.


You Can See More Product: category_link

No comments:

Post a Comment